Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PPE pan & filter for 68RFE

Trash Panda

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just checked out the PPE pan underneath the new to me 2022 ram I purchased with 55k miles on it.

The pan seems like a quality piece, and I have to assume there is the matching PPE spin on filter underneath. Does anyone have any sort of insight to the quality of these? Read on them from their website and it seems a quality filter upgrade over the mopar, but some real world experience from others is always valued.

Thanks,

-TP

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
PPE makes legit stuff ....I got my pan from Revmax which is made by PPE for them....my pan is 4 extra quarts and also uses the stock filter....you can't go wrong either way.....jmo....

Attachments

• 51108.jpeg
    51108.jpeg
    523.4 KB · Views: 22

scrmblr2

Reaction score
I had a mag/hytech pand and diff cover on my old 7.3 Ford (I know it’s a dirty word) . I will likely upgrade the trans pan during the first trans service. Extra capacity is nice…..drain plug even better.

Users who are viewing this thread