Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagon

flan

Reaction score
She’s already looking good! welcome to the forum.

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
awesome color. flares are nice too. love those.

welcome aboard.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Looking good. Last tire change, I went to the Baja Boss as well I. 35x12.50. Just waiting on the snow to see how well they work.

unclelala

Reaction score
2023 Power Wagon. Lots of plans in the works. Upgraded to 315/70r17 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT’s so far. View attachment 64734
She's a beauty...but your pic reminds me that I still haven't made up my mind whether to change my lug nuts to black or leave them chrome and its been 2 years now. :oops:

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
But there is no chrome on the truck but the lug nuts. That's why I went to black.
Also the only silver is a single bolt in the front wheel well and the beauty rings on the bead lock rims. I changed the bolt to black like the rest of them, and painted the rings.
Only other odd ball is the white turn signal light on the mirrors. I'll be changing them to smoke to match the hay hauler lights on top.

ATXWagon23

Reaction score
I’m on the fence about swapping out the lug nuts to black ones. I kinda like the contrast but nothing else is chrome on my truck. Maybe some red ones to match the red heavy duty lettering on the hood? Then maybe a red winch hook from factor 55? We shall see…IMG_1176.jpeg

areuriding

Reaction score
But there is no chrome on the truck but the lug nuts. That's why I went to black.
Also the only silver is a single bolt in the front wheel well and the beauty rings on the bead lock rims. I changed the bolt to black like the rest of them, and painted the rings.
Only other odd ball is the white turn signal light on the mirrors. I'll be changing them to smoke to match the hay hauler lights on top.
Yeah, I went with black and couldn't be happier. I was on the fence and the cost was kinda steep. I finally said WTF why not, and really glad I did, it just changes the look noticibly.

Users who are viewing this thread