Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagon Steering Box Brace

sduncan

Reaction score
So after some research, the only place that I’ve found with a brace that will fit the PW is dodgeoffRoad.com. It looks like a solid piece, but the reviews on dealing with the company are less than even decent. Does anyone have any information on them and/or how the brace has worked out? My idea is the brace and a Fox ATS race series stabilizer.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0489.png
    IMG_0489.png
    441.4 KB · Views: 24

UglyViking

Reaction score
I have one of them in the garage, bought last black friday I think? I haven't yet installed but plan to this fall/early winter. I hear a lot of negative about their CS, and I don't doubt it, but for me I ordered and got what I ordered. Now, if it fits or has issues I have no idea, haven't even opened the box yet.

I also bought their little spacer for the other side. I don't know if it makes much difference but I didn't like the idea of my sway bar sitting at an angle, even a minor one, if I could avoid it.

Grey

Reaction score
So after some research, the only place that I’ve found with a brace that will fit the PW is dodgeoffRoad.com. It looks like a solid piece, but the reviews on dealing with the company are less than even decent. Does anyone have any information on them and/or how the brace has worked out? My idea is the brace and a Fox ATS race series stabilizer.

Thanks

Thanks
Good Info, I tagged the page..

ironmike

Reaction score

Thanks
I completely replaced my whole front end with all Thuren components at about 5k miles. I added the DOR brace & Fox ATS. Absolutely a must do to solidify the weak link on suspension design. I love it!

g00fy

Reaction score
I have one of them in the garage, bought last black friday I think? I haven't yet installed but plan to this fall/early winter. I hear a lot of negative about their CS, and I don't doubt it, but for me I ordered and got what I ordered. Now, if it fits or has issues I have no idea, haven't even opened the box yet.

I also bought their little spacer for the other side. I don't know if it makes much difference but I didn't like the idea of my sway bar sitting at an angle, even a minor one, if I could avoid it.
Did you ever get to install that DOR brace? I just went to install the synergy off-road brace in my truck and discovered that brace design will not fit because of the way my plow is mounted to the truck.

On some other Cummins forums guys have said the DOR brace will work with a plow, but nothing truly definitive like a guy posting "yea it fit on my truck with plow mounts, here's some pics"...

I've reached out to DOR by phone and they have a recording that basically says "we don't do phone calls, email us and we'll get back to you when we feel like it" I did email them asking, and about 8 hours later they responded saying it should fit but they would need pics. I sent them pics, still waiting to hear back.

If you've got it installed would you mind sending some pics? The pics on their website don't exactly show what I need to see.

UglyViking

Reaction score
Brace is still sitting in the box sadly. This summer really got away from me with us focusing on buying a dually and getting a new toyhauler, so that along with a young kiddo took up most of my free time.

That said, I've recently been spending more time on upgrades for the truck, and as soon as I get my driveway back from the snow and it warms up a hair, I'm gonna do this along with the Ruff Stuff diff cover I just got.

Users who are viewing this thread