Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagon Shipping Delays

Dwc7988

Reaction score
Mine says there is a 1000 dollar mail in thingy available. Might be worth asking about.
any more details on that? my last update was second rail departure. I'm wondering how long it'll take to get to KC then to my smaller local dealer

Butch

Reaction score
All he said was there is a mail in 1000 dollar rebate.
im sure every location varies somewhat but it’s taking mine 4 days to get off the train and trucked 250 miles.

Dwc7988

Reaction score
All he said was there is a mail in 1000 dollar rebate.
im sure every location varies somewhat but it’s taking mine 4 days to get off the train and trucked 250 miles.
my dealer told me a horror story about someones vehicle being stuck at the rail yard for months and the yard wouldnt release it except to their transport company for delivery. I hope that isnt a common occurrence. I've been waiting for 4 months now lol

Dwc7988

Reaction score
My truck was loaded to a Train on Sunday 4-4-2021 at 9:34pm it’s going to Chicago then to Michigan on truck.. I’m trying to track it as it travels but I’m getting to a road block no one can help
I was able to call XM Guardian with my VIN and have them turn on my Guardian service for the UConnect app. When they download the truck from the train the location should update and I will be able to see where it is at that point. I'd imagine the battery is unplugged for shipping right now as it doesnt update location yet.

Butch

Reaction score
That’s sucks. For me, waiting for it to go through dealer prep is worse than the 15 weeks. Its here, I touched it, now I have to wait another 6 hours.

Dwc7988

Reaction score
That’s sucks. For me, waiting for it to go through dealer prep is worse than the 15 weeks. Its here, I touched it, now I have to wait another 6 hours.
my dealer is awesome, so I'm I'll have it pretty quick. I am just worried about it sitting at the rail yard forever

JE_75PW

Reaction score
I was able to call XM Guardian with my VIN and have them turn on my Guardian service for the UConnect app. When they download the truck from the train the location should update and I will be able to see where it is at that point. I'd imagine the battery is unplugged for shipping right now as it doesnt update location yet.
Did this work? I did the samething, I thought maybe the truck is inside a container? Can't get single. Or the battery is disconnected.

Been checking it 3-4 times a day.
Truck is scheduled to arrive anywhere between Sept 1 - 10.

Dwc7988

Reaction score
Did this work? I did the samething, I thought maybe the truck is inside a container? Can't get single. Or the battery is disconnected.

Been checking it 3-4 times a day.
Truck is scheduled to arrive anywhere between Sept 1 - 10.
No, the vehicle is in shipping mode until processing at the receiving dealer. So most things are shut off. It will let you know the moment service takes it out of shipping mode if you happen to check it

Users who are viewing this thread