Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

jared43758

Reaction score
I knew it would be tight In the garage. I had to do some rearranging in order to be able to get the long bed and park under roof.

Sharkbite

Reaction score
Swapped the wheels and steps from my 17. I love this truck so far. The LEDS are great.

YaXaip9.jpg

uX1b69B.jpg

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Now that the new engines have the shutters in front of the radiator i wouldn't think these grill covers are no longer needed....How cold is it where you live?
Ya I may not have put it on but the dealer had it on when I picked it up. It is often around 0*F and sometimes goes into minus 30 or 40. It’s probably easy insurance to run it although some here don’t even on previous gens.

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Winter front is starting to looks like a salt lick. :D
Ya impossible to keep a vehicle looking decent around here. They throw salt and grit ontop of 4’’ of snow:mad: Most people want to drive 75 miles per hour summer or winter, all good until you get to the spot where the sanding truck ran out. Then you see them +!++$ up in the ditch.

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
love the softopper. it's the most versatile thing i've owned on a truck. it's just the shortened model for these trucks. softopper.com

Users who are viewing this thread