Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

301cummins

Reaction score
Well, new to HD world. I recently bought a 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie. Loved the truck, but it just wasn’t exactly what I wanted. After 3,000 miles on the 1500, just traded it in on this beauty! I absolutely love it!! Inside, it’s exactly like my 1500 but a few extras, like rear heated seats and wireless charger. Other than that, it’s the same, which is what I wanted. I drove a limited the other day and couldn’t get past the steering wheel. The top of steering wheel looked good, but felt like a cheap plastic cover from AutoZone. It felt weird. I love the Night Edition Laramie. What are the “must have” mods I need to start with? Never owned a diesel but look forward to it.
What size tires?

GMM_11

Reaction score
Flexin that dooley I love it haha!
Haha, thanks!

I'm planning on a lift and tires, and I intend to wheel it lightly. I need to find or build some skid plates and rocker guards.

I want it low but also able to get lots of places while still being able to tow anything I want. lol

Users who are viewing this thread