Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Damian310

Reaction score
How is that the dealer's responsibility in all of that? Yes you should have bit the bullet and pay the bill. Or do it urself.
I had a total of 6 scratches on my truck when I bought it. I had an appointment to take it back a week later to the body shop it was there anyways sorry people are crying about it lol.

Damian310

Reaction score
yes, instead you lied. if you could have gotten the dent out you should have instead of lied about it. think about it..
Ok I will go to hell for this I apologize this bothers people so much. Lol

Damian310

Reaction score
Ok I will go to hell for this I apologize this bothers people so much. Lol
I am sure the two hours I took to get to the dealer to fix the scratches they made which I had to spend my fuel on made up for the 5min job they did.

Damian310

Reaction score
But on the flip side of that coin, we’ve probably all gotten away with a few things in our day.
Look I didn’t do anything or intended to be this bad guy. Regardless my truck had to go back to the dealer and I was going to be out of a truck for three days. In total it was 8 hours of driving that I was going to do regardless because of the scratches that needed to be fix. Was it wrong that I lied about it absolutely. Do I feel bad or am I going to cry that a huge dealer took 5mins to pop a dent out not one bit. If they would have called me out I would have had no problem just doing it my self.

Squatch

Reaction score
Look I didn’t do anything or intended to be this bad guy. Regardless my truck had to go back to the dealer and I was going to be out of a truck for three days. In total it was 8 hours of driving that I was going to do regardless because of the scratches that needed to be fix. Was it wrong that I lied about it absolutely. Do I feel bad or am I going to cry that a huge dealer took 5mins to pop a dent out not one bit. If they would have called me out I would have had no problem just doing it my self.
Hey man, that’s why I followed up. I’m sure we’ve all gotten away with a thing here and there in our life time. Just don’t tell us next time ;) pot calling the kettle black kinda deal going on here.

Damian310

Reaction score
Hey man, that’s why I followed up. I’m sure we’ve all gotten away with a thing here and there in our life time. Just don’t tell us next time ;) pot calling the kettle black kinda deal going on here.
Well thanks for understanding and trust me I will never say anything like that again nor do anything like that again. I had had my previous truck hit two times while parked that I had to pay for it out of pocket and no one felt bad for me or helped me out.

Damian310

Reaction score
Well thanks for understanding and trust me I will never say anything like that again nor do anything like that again. I had had my previous truck hit two times while parked that I had to pay for it out of pocket and no one felt bad for me or helped me out.
And as you know since these trucks aren’t cheap I am 100 percent sure the dealer didn’t miss out on any money of this sale. And it’s funny no one said I was a good guy for telling the dealer the alignment was my doing because of my leveling kit. The service writer said he was going to take care of it and not charge me for it but I told him (no I did a leveling kit that’s why it’s not driving straight.) $150 that I paid for which I could have got for free as well.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Front end looks so good with that grill and aev bumper.
Thanks! I’m without it this week as my father in law is borrowing it the whole week. He provides free childcare so he can borrow whatever he needs whenever. Plus, I enjoy daily driving the 944 anyway.

also, Plastidip is your friend !

jadmt

Reaction score
Thanks! I’m without it this week as my father in law is borrowing it the whole week. He provides free childcare so he can borrow whatever he needs whenever. Plus, I enjoy daily driving the 944 anyway.

also, Plastidip is your friend !
I am no stranger to plastidip lol. pretty sure I have paid the plastidip plants light bill for at least a years time lol.

Users who are viewing this thread