Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PLEASE DELETE) Purchased online

toyboy1980

Reaction score
Looking for one of these for my 3500. Anybody who’s got one laying around, let me know. I’m ready to buy.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
You could troll through 5thgenrams too... I've seen a few soft sales (not in buy/sell/trade) mentions in the forums on both these and surround kits..

Also, I believe the nomenclature is "Digital Tow Mode Camera."

toyboy1980

Reaction score
You could troll through 5thgenrams too... I've seen a few soft sales (not in buy/sell/trade) mentions in the forums on both these and surround kits..

Also, I believe the nomenclature is "Digital Tow Mode Camera."
Thanks for the tip on the sister site. Yeah, I kinda thought that too, but when you Google that part number, all the Mopar parts sites list it as “Back Up Camera Kit”.

med9911

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on the sister site. Yeah, I kinda thought that too, but when you Google that part number, all the Mopar parts sites list it as “Back Up Camera Kit”.
Toy boy 1980
Looking for one of these for my 3500. Anybody who’s got one laying around, let me know. I’m ready to buy.
@toyboy1980 are you looking for the 4 camera 360 degree trailer backup system? Has a 7pin connection for the bumper so it integrates into the Uconnect screen? I have a 68527709AB that I ordered for my 2022 Ram3500 that I am looking to sell. It has never been used and still in the packaging.

toyboy1980

Reaction score
Toy boy 1980

@toyboy1980 are you looking for the 4 camera 360 degree trailer backup system? Has a 7pin connection for the bumper so it integrates into the Uconnect screen? I have a 68527709AB that I ordered for my 2022 Ram3500 that I am looking to sell. It has never been used and still in the packaging.
I am not in need of the 360 trailer system. I appreciate the offer though! Thank you.

TinGoatTravelers

Reaction score
Keep searching different MOPAR e-stores. If you ordered it with your truck I think they charged $450. As a stand alone part, retail is $725 but you may be able to find it cheaper. For example, here’s one for $725 - I’ve seen others ranging from $425 and up - whether they’re in stock or not is a different question…good luck!

toyboy1980

Reaction score
Keep searching different MOPAR e-stores. If you ordered it with your truck I think they charged $450. As a stand alone part, retail is $725 but you may be able to find it cheaper. For example, here’s one for $725 - I’ve seen others ranging from $425 and up - whether they’re in stock or not is a different question…good luck!

Yeah, I can find it at pretty much all of those stores, but when I email to see if they ACTUALLY have it, it’s backordered. At least all of the ones I’ve tried so far. The hunt continues.

Users who are viewing this thread