Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picking up new RAM Monday

Steve_Cornell

Reaction score
Well, I made my trade yesterday, I was going to order but found one on the lot loaded with more than I needed and made a pretty good trade.
The new truck is a 22 3500 DRW Laramie, Night Edition, with every available option and stickered for $101,200
My trade in is a 20 3500 SRW Laramie Night Edition with 33k miles, both trucks have HO \ Aisin
They discounted the new truck to $92, 944 and allowed me $69,000 out of my old truck so $23,933 difference plus I'm keeping my topper and all of the extra stuff I have added to the truck and that's all getting removed tomorrow.
I'm pretty pleased with my negotiating skills on this one lol :)

The Leer cap on my old truck is coming off tomorrow if anyone's looking for one.

IMG_8142[1].JPG IMG_8136[1].JPG

jebruns

Reaction score
Agreed, sounds like you did really well. Enjoy the new truck.

IdahoPackerBacker

Reaction score
Well, I made my trade yesterday, I was going to order but found one on the lot loaded with more than I needed and made a pretty good trade.
The new truck is a 22 3500 DRW Laramie, Night Edition, with every available option and stickered for $101,200
My trade in is a 20 3500 SRW Laramie Night Edition with 33k miles, both trucks have HO \ Aisin
They discounted the new truck to $92, 944 and allowed me $69,000 out of my old truck so $23,933 difference plus I'm keeping my topper and all of the extra stuff I have added to the truck and that's all getting removed tomorrow.
I'm pretty pleased with my negotiating skills on this one lol :)

The Leer cap on my old truck is coming off tomorrow if anyone's looking for one.

View attachment 48501 View attachment 48502
Nice truck, are those weathertech mudflaps with factory boards?

Users who are viewing this thread