Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Performance Accessories for 2020 Power Wagon 6.4L

Wingnutx7

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Bought a new 2020 Power Wagon a few months ago.
I put an AFE cold air kit and MBRP cat back exhaust on it.
Want to pull more horsepower out of it.
Wish Ram/Dodge would make it 485 horsepower like the Challenger/Charger.

Aside from installing a Procharger, anyone know of anything that can pull more power from it?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1024.jpg
    IMG_1024.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 44

lgarrison34

Reaction score
There’s not much you can do to these motors unless you want to tear them down and build the bottom end first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wingnutx7

Reaction score
There’s not much you can do to these motors unless you want to tear them down and build the bottom end first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I miss the 5.7, least you could put a supercharger on it with 8lbs boost....did that to one and it ran great....this 6.4 is going to be a pain...

myersd1

Reaction score
Does anyone tune these? 5 Star is getting nice gains on the 7.3 Ford with just tuning but it doesn't look like they do any Mopar stuff.

WXman

Reaction score
With GM and Ford both sporting brand new large displacement V8s, what are the odds that Ram will either replace the aging 6.4 soon or at least give it an extensive overhaul for more power and efficiency?

Users who are viewing this thread