Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People suck

oledirteh

Reaction score
I've had my truck since 2021 and have never hit anything, i take care of it and i make sure it stays looking good.

That said, every time i look at it i see crap other people have managed to do to it. Broke headlight cause junk on the road. Bumper has a gouge on it now because someone hit it while it was parked. door dings. scratches. i park my truck dead center, everyone should have room. but no inconsiderate people just don't care. People complain that i leave my big hitch in all the time. YOULL HURT SOMEONE. Thats the point. stay away from my truck. Its also saved me twice when i got rear ended on the highway cause people cant stay off their phones. 0 damage to me, their car is towed away. idiots.

also, people in the slow lane, wtf. if your slower than the slow lane get out of the lane. there are people trying to break laws here.

sorry, ranting. this is probably why my next truck will be the cheapest diesel i can buy so i can just throw my hips at people and not care. i miss having beaters.

wyvern

Reaction score
Unfortunately man it feels like the words "cheapest"/"diesel" can't exist together anymore. Truth is, even mechanically functional 2nd gens go for $15-20k. These trucks all cost so much it's hard not to baby them or feel bad when they are damaged by the flagrant stupidity of others.

oledirteh

Reaction score
Unfortunately man it feels like the words "cheapest"/"diesel" can't exist together anymore. Truth is, even mechanically functional 2nd gens go for $15-20k. These trucks all cost so much it's hard not to baby them or feel bad when they are damaged by the flagrant stupidity of others.

marketplace has been cracking me up with people trying to sell their clapped out 2000's diesels with 250k on it for 20k+ lol

wyvern

Reaction score
marketplace has been cracking me up with people trying to sell their clapped out 2000's diesels with 250k on it for 20k+ lol
And the messed up part is, they often get paid.

Riccochet

Reaction score
That's what I park as far away from other vehicles as I can. I don't mind walking.

oledirteh

Reaction score
That's what I park as far away from other vehicles as I can. I don't mind walking.
i wish i could do that, however i work on a Base where parking is hard to come by. i get in early so i can find a parking spot. after 7 you might have to be bussed in. its not ideal. when i had a dually, i was hated here.

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
It’s not just parking lots and door dings. The general degradation of society as a whole. I’ve lost faith in humanity. Personally I’m trying to spread love and happiness by being overly friendly and polite whenever possible. Some give you looks but most appreciate it. Wish you all then best.

Users who are viewing this thread