Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pearl White vs. Bright White - Photo

Oneday997

Reaction score
I've seen the question of Pearl White vs. Bright White come up from time to time, so figured I'd post a quick photo of the two colors next to each other since I had both of ours out today. The angle makes it a little tougher, but this is pretty good representation of what they look like in real life with bright sunlight. The Pearl on the new models isn't quite as yellow as the Pearl from a few years ago. More of a creamy white than the snow white of the Bright White. The Pearl White hides dirt better than the Bright White imo. Figured it may help someone decide on color at some point.

whitexc

Reaction score
Very nice rigs. Some of the poverty trims don't have the pearl choice so bright white it is....mine included lol.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Oneday997

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! I really couldn't be happier with these trucks. I was originally looking for a Bright White 2500, but when the Pearl popped up with the spec that I wanted at a local dealer, I went for it. It's grown on me with time and I'd happily choose it again.

Blythkd1

Reaction score
Yup, the pearl is purty. Great idea with the picture so people can compare.

spinned

Reaction score
Pearl was my second choice color. I ordered black. I like the Pearl and it sure would be better at hiding dust.

Users who are viewing this thread