Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pay It Forward - Continuing a Good Thing

Nd79

Reaction score
I wanted to start this thread because I won @44Dan44 's giveaway. I ended up with way more then I thought I would receive and I thought I would continue a good thing in my own way. Hopefully we can all continue this in some way with parts for our trucks we don't need or something similar to pass on. That said, my giveaway doesn't really have much to do with our trucks but I think it is something that a local Coloradan might enjoy. Therefore I'd like to start a small competition for any hockey fans in Colorado that's on the forums. Hopefully I'll hit that demographic haha, but I'm looking for the best picture of your Ram HD that also shows your favorite Colorado Hockey team in some way. Extra points for snow in the picture (we might be getting kinda late in the year for that) but the picture that meets these requirements with the most likes wins! I'll probably cast a vote or two myself.

The thing pictured will be given away along with much more. If I need to be more specific on exactly what I'm giving away I can be, but I'd like to keep it as much of a surprise for the winner as possible.

This would be for anyone located in Colorado that would be fine meeting up to receive the prizes. I don't necessarily want to ship for two reasons. First being I think this would likely be mostly appreciated by someone here in Colorado, and second being all the items might be really hard to ship. That said, if you prove to be a really huge Colorado Hockey fan outside of Colorado I might be able to do a second place prize (shippable).

I hope this goes over well and continues a good thing. Just my way of paying it forward.

Attachments

• PXL_20230318_201600434.jpg
    PXL_20230318_201600434.jpg
    794.1 KB · Views: 51
  • PXL_20230318_211057245.jpg
    PXL_20230318_211057245.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 49

UglyViking

Reaction score
Wish this was for Southern California hockey fans, quack quack…

Hopefully someone is interested and you can share the good fortune.

Nd79

Reaction score
It's the end of April and I think I can call @Etoimos the winner! If you're interested I can meet up with you at some point and bring along your winnings! Hope the Avs pull it off tonight!

Side note, I haven't been on the forums in some time as my truck was totaled out in an accident. Sucks big time to loose my best tow rig ever but I will be posting some things in the buy/sell forums that I had for the Ram.

Users who are viewing this thread