Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Park sense and aftermarket bumper

Kratos

Reaction score
I recently bought a 2019 Ram 1500 classic Big Horn edition. It has an aftermarket bumper. My problem is they removed the front Park Sense wiring harness. Now it keeps throwing up a trouble message when I start my truck. Does anyone know if it’s possible to get rid of the warning without having to buy a new wiring harness and drilling holes in the bumper for new sensors, or is there a adapter I can plug into the connector to get rid of the trouble massage. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I recently bought a 2019 Ram 1500 classic Big Horn edition. It has an aftermarket bumper. My problem is they removed the front Park Sense wiring harness. Now it keeps throwing up a trouble message when I start my truck. Does anyone know if it’s possible to get rid of the warning without having to buy a new wiring harness and drilling holes in the bumper for new sensors, or is there a adapter I can plug into the connector to get rid of the trouble massage. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This is an HD forum not really for the 1/2 ton trucks but you can turn off the feature with alfaobd

Users who are viewing this thread