Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panicking about skinny jeans?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Although i like the design and would consider it if they make the other style like mine is i don't put my fob in my pocket its on a carabiner on the belt loop. Nice setup i hope they make the other design too

I emailed them to see if they have plans on making the HD remote like mine

Blythkd1

Reaction score
I've never had the fob go off in 501's and here lately, mine are not exactly baggy. I agree with Crusty Old Shellback, they're way too expensive now, just can't find anything else that's as comfortable for me. So I don't care how tight they get, I'm wearing them until they're worn out

I'm guessing mine doesn't get set off because I keep a fob in my pocket by itself, or with a chapstick at most and they seem to be compatible. All keys, change, etc goes in the other pocket. Seems a simple fix to me.

Interesting discussion though. LOL

UglyViking

Reaction score
Although i like the design and would consider it if they make the other style like mine is i don't put my fob in my pocket its on a carabiner on the belt loop. Nice setup i hope they make the other design too

I emailed them to see if they have plans on making the HD remote like mine
I messaged him on Instagram about this, and he said he doesn't have plans to at the moment(screenshot inline), which is a bummer because I'd love one. I carry enough stuff in my pockets that any way to trim down the size of stuff is well appreciated.

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 8.21.47 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread