Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P.N. 68569934AA Recall

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
very small number affected, and only the '22 models.

Affected 2500 pickups number 2,288 units produced for the 2022 model year between June 1st and August 24th. The 3500 numbers 1,417 units, not including 385 examples of the 3500 chassis cab. Affected 4500 and 5500 chassis cabs total 817 trucks produced between May 31st and August 23rd.

flan

Reaction score
Limit your posts to RAM TSB info
I had to break up this random google search for gm recalls into 3 posts due to the sites 10000 character limit.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
So far I'm the only one in my group of '22 6.7's in the family/friends that have this recall. Based on some research it appears the failure rate is very low so I'm just going to monitor and hope that they have parts ready by the time I need my next free oil change so I don't have to deal with the dealer twice.

Remainundercover

Reaction score
So far I'm the only one in my group of '22 6.7's in the family/friends that have this recall. Based on some research it appears the failure rate is very low so I'm just going to monitor and hope that they have parts ready by the time I need my next free oil change so I don't have to deal with the dealer twice.
I recently took delivery of a 22 Cummins and my truck is also included in this recall. I’m finding very little information on this through google and this forum. My dealer told me that they haven’t received any official word from FCA either yet. Do you mind pointing me where you found information on the failure rate etc?

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
I recently took delivery of a 22 Cummins and my truck is also included in this recall. I’m finding very little information on this through google and this forum. My dealer told me that they haven’t received any official word from FCA either yet. Do you mind pointing me where you found information on the failure rate etc?
The NHTSA recall notice has the numbers :

As of August 15, 2022, FCA US has identified zero customer assistance records, two warranty claims, and zero
field reports potentially related to this issue for all markets with dates of receipt of July 6, 2022 and August 5,
• As of August 15, 2022, FCA US is not aware of any accidents or injuries potentially related to this issue for all
markets.
• On August 19, 2022, FCA US determined, through the Vehicle Regulations Committee, to conduct a voluntary
safety recall of the affected vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread