Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordering Cummins Filters Online -CANADA

MEGA HO

Reaction score
I know there are quite a few Canadians here so wondering where you order your filters from - for those of you who do your own maintenance.
It's time when I'm finally free enough to do it myself and my HO is also due for some fresh fluids and filters, I'm gonna park it for winter after that as I usually do.
I started digging through Amazon but there's just too many varieties and some brands that sound Chinese.
Do you order / prefer any particular brand or stick with OEM (how to make sure it's OEM and not a chinese knock off?) or go by amazon reviews rating (I usually do that). Any other stores where you order filters from?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I run the WIX HP oil filter and the wix front fuel filter and oem rear fuel filter (i may go with the baldwin rear next time)

MEGA HO

Reaction score
Unfortunately us Canadians don't have as many options as our brothers South of the border.

Users who are viewing this thread