Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordered a 3500 Bighorn (not many options) almost 2 months ago still not scheduled Contacted Ram Cares NO HELP ! Whats going on ?

hylasw

Reaction score
I ordered a 3500 Bighorn (not many options, no sunroof, nothing that I think would slow them up) almost 2 months ago and my order still is in order confirmed stage it hasn't even moved up to scheduled stage ? I contacted dealer they were not help but when they took my $1,000.00 deposit they told me I should have it probably 4 months because I was ordering only a Bighorn model with hardly any options. A couple of weeks ago I contacted Ram Cares the guy I spoke to said good news your Truck has been scheduled, I asked him why when I track it it doesn't show that he told me well it will be updated in a few days. A week went by it didn't show up on tracking so then called Ram Cares again and spoke to someone else they told me that if it wasn't scheduled they guy I spoke to before lied to me and in a week to call back if it wasn't scheduled. Well I called back and NO HELP ! Very Poor Customer Service !

Anyone know how long it takes to get scheduled ? I talked to alot of people on Facebook and it seems like most people get theirs scheduled within a month or little over month ? Is their anywhere you can call or email that you actually get someone that knows what they are talking about instead of playing games with you ?

superjoe83

Reaction score
I ordered a 3500 Bighorn (not many options, no sunroof, nothing that I think would slow them up) almost 2 months ago and my order still is in order confirmed stage it hasn't even moved up to scheduled stage ? I contacted dealer they were not help but when they took my $1,000.00 deposit they told me I should have it probably 4 months because I was ordering only a Bighorn model with hardly any options. A couple of weeks ago I contacted Ram Cares the guy I spoke to said good news your Truck has been scheduled, I asked him why when I track it it doesn't show that he told me well it will be updated in a few days. A week went by it didn't show up on tracking so then called Ram Cares again and spoke to someone else they told me that if it wasn't scheduled they guy I spoke to before lied to me and in a week to call back if it wasn't scheduled. Well I called back and NO HELP ! Very Poor Customer Service !

Anyone know how long it takes to get scheduled ? I talked to alot of people on Facebook and it seems like most people get theirs scheduled within a month or little over month ? Is their anywhere you can call or email that you actually get someone that knows what they are talking about instead of playing games with you ?
Mine took a little over 2 months to get scheduled, then about another month until it got built.
Stressing out over it isn't going to get it built any faster, ask the dealer for a current POC, that will have the current status on it. Good luck, this was my time line

Screenshot_20220703-203423_Chrome.jpg

joace

Reaction score
Really understand your frustration, if you look at my signature, you won't be surprised my 3500 order almost took more than 3 months to confirm, and here is Y22 order tracking spreadsheet, a lot guys' order confirmed very soon, but some pretty long, no any rythem or pattern to predict, to me, just a black box played by FCA. But since it's transitioning to Y23 model production, I believe all Y22 order should be confirmed and produced soon, stay tuned and be lucky.

DrTron

Reaction score
My PW order sat in "ordered" for more than three months before it moved to "scheduled" earlier this month. So I wouldn't worry yet.

Deltron

Reaction score
Mine took a little over 2 months to get scheduled, then about another month until it got built.
Stressing out over it isn't going to get it built any faster, ask the dealer for a current POC, that will have the current status on it. Good luck, this was my time line

View attachment 42928
Lucky, built 4-28, still sitting in Saltillio. :(

slowindown

Reaction score
Mine was two mos from order until scheduled - April 30 until June 30. Then it set about a month and was built/shipped late July/early August.

It is a low to mid level bighorn crew 4x4 3500.

DrTron

Reaction score
Lucky, built 4-28, still sitting in Saltillio. :(
What, really? Sitting in the rail yard for almost four months?
Did you have your dealer do an inquiry? Because that sounds unbelievable.

Deltron

Reaction score
I live on the Mexican border. I could have walked to Saltillio faster.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score

Dealer may have been slow putting the order in

hylasw

Reaction score
Really understand your frustration, if you look at my signature, you won't be surprised my 3500 order almost took more than 3 months to confirm, and here is Y22 order tracking spreadsheet, a lot guys' order confirmed very soon, but some pretty long, no any rythem or pattern to predict, to me, just a black box played by FCA. But since it's transitioning to Y23 model production, I believe all Y22 order should be confirmed and produced soon, stay tuned and be lucky.
Joace question for you on your link you attached on the 2022 Ram HD Ordering tracking how does a person register to see where your order is at ?

joace

Reaction score
Joace question for you on your link you attached on the 2022 Ram HD Ordering tracking how does a person register to see where your order is at ?
You should see "Submit your order here!" at the top of the spreadsheet, click the link to a new page, fill some basic order info, yours will be added into list based on order date.

hylasw

Reaction score
You should see "Submit your order here!" at the top of the spreadsheet, click the link to a new page, fill some basic order info, yours will be added into list based on order date.
Are you able to see when you will get scheduled or what order yours is in ?

joace

Reaction score
You still need to contact your dealer for the latest POC or use official FCA online tracker to get update, this spreadsheet is mainly a consolidation of orders from forum members as a reference how FCA builds the trucks. Whenever you get a new update, you can reply in 2022 order threads (link is also at top cell), spreadsheet owner can help make an update on your order.

DrTron

Reaction score
Or, you can write a comment in the field that needs to be changed.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I got my Bighorn dually last week.
It was ordered 2/15/22, took about 4 weeks to be at D1, went through parts gathering and was built 5/12/22. Now shipping, it left Mexico around 6/15/22 and went to Port Allen Louisiana and set there till around 7/21/22. Made it to the dealer the last week of July, a dent was discovered during inspection so it went to the body shop for 5 days.
After the final inspection I finished up on my deal, waited a few days for a hot shot to pick it up and deliver it to me.
My order was a Bighorn 3500 dually, level c equipment group ( the nicer package) Alcoa wheels, 50 gallon tank, HO with the aisin, block heater , the alpine speakers. Nothing to fancy or things that would send it to a vendor.
I was told up front that it could take 20 to 24 weeks. Things take a while and things happen, but it’s well worth the wait in the end.

adonaioc

Reaction score
This sort of trolling behavior isn't tolerated here.
You hit the nail on the head. No one cares and there’s no customer service this is forum for boot lickers that also won’t care.

Users who are viewing this thread