Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking Any better way than Ram's website ?

hylasw

Reaction score
We Ordered a 2022 3500 Bighorn 6.7 diesel SO 4x4 crew cab not many options just level a, 5th wheel prep, security system, and rear wheel house liners dealers told me because I was not doing alot of options that I should probably get my truck 4 months 5 months max. I ordered first of July, when I track it on Rams website it still shows ordered but NOT Scheduled and its been over month called my dealer now she says that sometimes it takes 3 months just to get scheduled ??? (Before she told me 4-5 months to take truck home ?

Is their any better way of tracking it other than Rams website ?

762fmj

Reaction score
A month plus is pretty standard. Mine was a little over a month and a half to be scheduled from time of order. We don't know 100% how or why they're chosen for scheduling when they are, likely a combination of batches of similar trucks with similar colors and options along with priority for certain trims. My best guess is you get scheduled in August with a September build date. Keep in mind supposedly 2023 production starts in October.

Oh and all of the tracking sucks a big one!

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
We Ordered a 2022 3500 Bighorn 6.7 diesel SO 4x4 crew cab not many options just level a, 5th wheel prep, security system, and rear wheel house liners dealers told me because I was not doing alot of options that I should probably get my truck 4 months 5 months max. I ordered first of July, when I track it on Rams website it still shows ordered but NOT Scheduled and its been over month called my dealer now she says that sometimes it takes 3 months just to get scheduled ??? (Before she told me 4-5 months to take truck home ?

Is their any better way of tracking it other than Rams website ?
Hey,

We would be happy to look into this for you if you'd like. Please send us a direct message.

Callie
Ram Cares

tchur1

Reaction score
Your dealer is your best bet. I was pretty fortunate to have an awesome salesman who txted me the first of every month with an update or whenever there was a status change. I think it look about 6 weeks to get scheduled and then another 6 to get built if I recall.

Users who are viewing this thread