Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Restrictions

sasbowtie91

Reaction score
I’m working on ordering a 2019 Laramie 3500 with my dealer and they are having trouble ordering the 12” Display and Towing Technology package on the truck. The options were available when they initially priced out the truck but have since appeared to become on restriction. Does anyone know about any restrictions on these options right now?

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Could be a part availability issue...

tkabrick

Reaction score
Make sure the dealership is using the customer order page and not the dealer order page. Dealer I was working with had the same issue not being able to select certain options with tow tech package but as soon as they switched to the customer build option in their system it worked perfect. Same thing happened at a second dealership we went to

ghaynes754

Reaction score
A dealer not knowing how to use the ordering system? Now that is just plain SCARY!!!:mad: What are the odds of 2 in a row?

Last edited:

Heckyl

Reaction score
When I ordered mine, the sales manager had to make a few calls to figure it out. It probably changes a lot, especially for model remakes and refreshes. So... there is an order wizard that they can call from FCA that knows all about the order system, options etc.

sasbowtie91

Reaction score
I’ll check with my dealer tomorrow on how he is entering the order, he also told me on Saturday that he has a call out to his Ram rep

sasbowtie91

Reaction score
My Dealer tried today entering it as both a Sold order and a Dealer and neither type opened up the Options. His regional rep from Ram is looking into it and what the issue might be

Users who are viewing this thread