Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order not found.

eafd22

Reaction score
Just called ram to check on status of my build by von and vin. They can’t find it in there system. Ordered truck on may 16. Kinda concerned. Is there anything to worry about?

The Real Glee

Reaction score
Just called ram to check on status of my build by von and vin. They can’t find it in there system. Ordered truck on may 16. Kinda concerned. Is there anything to worry about?
Check with your dealership.

Reactions: CFE

QuattroCS

Reaction score
have you check the ram tracker page with your VON and last name?

QuattroCS

Reaction score
My order is may 6th i'm also in D status, take a look at the vin spreadsheet
the latest truck delivered and this is not the norm was ordered on 3/17/22 and delivered 6/10/22

for may orders only 2 trucks have equipment lists - 5/8 and 5/19 - also a little out of the norm

it all depends on options and trim, mine is heavy option so I know i have to wait

there have been a handfull of trucks after mine that have moved to D1 the next next stage and have a scheduled build date

Hang tight, we are on the same boat so to speak ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread