Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Option input needed

Heckyl

Reaction score
We did the exact same thing. My current truck is a Ford too. I'm keeping it so I have a truck to drive when the Ram breaks. LOL.

Actually, I've called around and have asked questions about the auto level suspension. I've even asked questions on line and there is no information other than "auto-level." So, we passed on it.

Yea yea, you will be dog cussing that ford and peeing on its tires after you have your Ram for a while.

Zinga

Reaction score
Yea yea, you will be dog cussing that ford and peeing on its tires after you have your Ram for a while.
LOL. I doubt it. It's still a great truck and I'll be using it for projects that would be better for an older truck. Also, the brakes I put on the Ford are superior but I knew that when I bought the new Ram. It's not a big deal though. If I want a fix driving a vehicle with superior brakes, I have options.

Users who are viewing this thread