Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMG, 5th wheel going through a drive thru!

RVTRKN

Reaction score
I don't like to take my 3500 SRW LB thru a drive thru, without a trailer of coarse. OMG, it must be his first RV, trailer, 5ver or other, to think it would fit. I agree sanda, he should be locked up, and pay restitution for whatever his insurance won't pay for. I wonder if the insurance company will cover it?

Firebird

Reaction score
The goof was matting the pedal to the floor too!

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
I have the tiniest bit of sympathy. I just completed a somewhat similar episode. :mad: Got the zero turn jammed between a muddy 2’ deep ditch and a hard place. Soo I tried to spin her around and planted the front end squarely into the ditch. Long story short the JD got strapped to the Viking and yanked through the gumbo/ water filled ditch. Worst part the wife caught wind of the gong show and was the one to pull me out. Everyone has their moments but ya got to now when to shut-er down.:oops:

BigDaddyKong

Reaction score
Probably wanted an insurance claim to payoff the RV for whatever reason.

Users who are viewing this thread