Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM power running boards & mud flaps/splash guards

M85P

Reaction score
2022 Limited 2500 4x4 Diesel with fender flares and power running boards. Will splash guards/mud flaps help keep dirt, mud, etc off the running boards? Any recommendations? Mopar or Weathertech? We also pull a travel trailer.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Flaps will help. I run Rokblokz. They work great. Had the Mopar rubber ones on my last 2500. They worked well too, but covered much less.

areuriding

Reaction score
Make sure whatever you get works with power running boards. I've ran into that issue more than once, specifically front fitment...

jsalbre

Reaction score
Make sure whatever you get works with power running boards. I've ran into that issue more than once, specifically front fitment...

Both the Mopar and Rokblokz work just fine with power running boards, as that’s what both of my trucks have had.

phatboy64

Reaction score
I can confirm the Huskys work with a stock setup and OEM power folding running boards just fine…and look good

Users who are viewing this thread