Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSFW Funny Pics and MEMES Thread - no nudity - PICS AND MEMES ONLY

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
IxhOSbC.png

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
RANT:

Recent "DEI" email from HR.

As a vet, this BS just torques my converter. Lumping us in with the mentally disturbed.

“In our continued effort to better understand our coworker population, your needs, and create a more equitable <Company redacted>, I’m also reminding everyone that coworkers can now voluntarily identify - in a secure and confidential manner - their gender and sexual identity, as well as their active or military reserve, military spouse, or military caregiver status. Coworkers choosing to identify this information may do so via our <redacted> module. Log into the Portal and follow the below steps to update your profile today!”

jsalbre

Reaction score
As an over 20 years currently serving service member I don’t care what people “identify” as or call themselves. None of it hurts me. If you can do your job and be reliable then you’re awesome in my book.

I thought we’re all supposed to stop being offended by things we don’t agree with, otherwise we’re snowflakes?

Blythkd1

Reaction score
Memes guys, memes! ;)

But I'm with you Brutal. Glad I'm not in mfg anymore. I worked in KS but our corporate office was in CA so no doubt that **** was headed our way.

Oops, now ya got me doing it too!

gimmie11s

Reaction score
RANT:

Recent "DEI" email from HR.

As a vet, this BS just torques my converter. Lumping us in with the mentally disturbed.

“In our continued effort to better understand our coworker population, your needs, and create a more equitable <Company redacted>, I’m also reminding everyone that coworkers can now voluntarily identify - in a secure and confidential manner - their gender and sexual identity, as well as their active or military reserve, military spouse, or military caregiver status. Coworkers choosing to identify this information may do so via our <redacted> module. Log into the Portal and follow the below steps to update your profile today!”

Welcome to America under Democrat rule.

Users who are viewing this thread