Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOX Sensor

Racer 00

Reaction score
I have a 21 2500 Tradesman with a Cummins,It set a P299E-00 engine code for a NOX sensor. Of course ram doesn't have the parts to fix it. They have no idea when the parts will be available . Does any body know if its ok to drive this truck without causing more problems or the dreaded limp mode. Ram is doing a good job of making me never want to buy their trucks again. Thank You

flan

Reaction score
If you’re going to get into derate there will be a countdown or message on your dash.

Racer 00

Reaction score
Thank You, got the message yesterday that it will go into limp mode in 125 miles. I guess it just sits for now.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I have a 21 2500 Tradesman with a Cummins,It set a P299E-00 engine code for a NOX sensor. Of course ram doesn't have the parts to fix it. They have no idea when the parts will be available . Does any body know if its ok to drive this truck without causing more problems or the dreaded limp mode. Ram is doing a good job of making me never want to buy their trucks again. Thank You
Its all brands that have backordered parts nothing to do with RAM if anything blame the EPA for forcing this garbage on us and forcing RAM to have a built in Derate

Users who are viewing this thread