Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November Incentives

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
i don't think there's a way to find out what a particular month's incentives are until you get to that month, but i was wondering...based on anyone's past experience....do you think November's factory incentives would be better than October's?

right now, i'm in a position to pick my truck up now and collect October's incentives....of which, i only qualify for about 1500$ ( California 1k, conquest $500)....or take a chance and purchase after November 3rd, of which i can take advantage of that month's incentives.

any idea?

Marshfly

Reaction score
My truck is sitting at the local railyard waiting to be brought to the dealer. if it arrives before the November incentives come out, I'm waiting. Current disclosure says that incentives are good until Thursday. You should wait until Friday.

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
My truck is sitting at the local railyard waiting to be brought to the dealer. if it arrives before the November incentives come out, I'm waiting. Current disclosure says that incentives are good until Thursday. You should wait until Friday.
yeah, i'm thinking i should...but , to be clear, November incentives are released on the 3rd of the month...so, i'll have to wait until Sunday to find out.

i'd still love to hear guesses as to what they could be....

tpk0999

Reaction score
yeah, i'm thinking i should...but , to be clear, November incentives are released on the 3rd of the month...so, i'll have to wait until Sunday to find out.

i'd still love to hear guesses as to what they could be....
My truck is stuck till next week apparently. I've always thought on ordered vehicles they can backdate to which ever had best incentives. Either way I'm trying to sell my truck private party. They boned me on dealer trade in.

Marshfly

Reaction score
My truck is stuck till next week apparently. I've always thought on ordered vehicles they can backdate to which ever had best incentives. Either way I'm trying to sell my truck private party. They boned me on dealer trade in.

You can either get incentives at order date or delivery date. Nothing in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
...... Either way I'm trying to sell my truck private party. They boned me on dealer trade in.

that sucks that that is usually the case.....a private party sale is the best way to go.

KLSU

Reaction score
So if I wait until Monday of next week I can get 3-3.5k instead of the current 1k? Heck, I was going to buy tomorrow if this is the case I'll just wait.

jared43758

Reaction score
They might not be out right in the 1st. Monday or Tuesday new rebates prolly updated. 3 or 3500 is just a guess too btw. But most assume they will get better somewhat

jared43758

Reaction score
Depends on location also. Currently I can get $2000 plus 500 for conquest

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
They might not be out right in the 1st. Monday or Tuesday new rebates prolly updated. 3 or 3500 is just a guess too btw. But most assume they will get better somewhat

my dealer has let me know that incentives are revealed on the 3rd of the month.

jared43758

Reaction score
I’ve seen them reveled on the 1st. Depends on what day of the week it is.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
My dealer said they would make up the difference back to me if it changes since I just took delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KLSU

Reaction score
Looks like the incentives were released today.

Employee pricing! Looks to more than $3,000 in savings.

truck I’m looking at sticker price: $46,995 now $42,244

jared43758

Reaction score
That sucks. Hopefully it’ll still update to rebates later today

jared43758

Reaction score
I already had my dealer at employee pricing with a affiliate discount and some holdback, plus whatever rebates are out. If they only offer employee discount and no rebates it’ll make my truck cost $2000 more then it did yesterday

KLSU

Reaction score
I already had my dealer at employee pricing with a affiliate discount and some holdback, plus whatever rebates are out. If they only offer employee discount and no rebates it’ll make my truck cost $2000 more then it did yesterday
Not good for me either then. Dealer was discounting $6,125 then $1,000 rebate plus $500 incentive.
So this might not be good for me either.

I was thinking I could get the $6,135 discount off the new retail price of $42,335.
That would be a great deal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread