Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Charge Cummins!! When is it coming back?

Mwood83

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm about to order a new 2022 3500 and was wondering if anyone on here knew if and when the No Charge Cummins incentive would be offered again?

Mwood83

Reaction score
If I had to guess given the current state and direction of the world, I'd say never. .... But that's just my opinion.

Ya I figured that answer was coming. Kinda answered my own question before posting but thought maybe someone might know different. Unfortunately not....

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
exactly. I don't remember ever seeing a no charge upgrade to the diesel.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
exactly. I don't remember ever seeing a no charge upgrade to the diesel.
Here its every april it used to be offered usually on the previous year models sitting on the lots, last one i saw happened in 2020 when i bought my 19 so i saved 10k on the diesel and they took 10k off the msrp

To the OP i have never seen that offered on new orders only previous year models left on the lot

Mwood83

Reaction score
I went in and priced a new order in 2018 and they offered me the No Charge Cummins discount. But I think they only offered it on a custom order because it was later in the year. I went the dealer in Aug of 2018. But I agree with the first comment, I think with everything going on we probably won't see it for a while

cj8rockcrawler

Reaction score
I got that deal when I bought my 04 new off the lot. It would be great to get the deal again, but I'm not holding my breath for it.

Basser53

Reaction score
Is that in Canada? I've never heard of that..I know my 18 had a 3500 rebate. I don't think it had anything to do with the Cummins. The new thing is very few vehicles on the lot and order what you want with lil or no rebates.. stla is showing big profits by doing this..

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Order from Mark Dodge (or a fewer others listed here) and you might save enough to get a “no charge Cummins”

red

Reaction score
The no charge Cummins was part of the deal on my 2020 3500 Big Horn. Purchased in October 2020.

NC Rebel

Reaction score
I got the "no charge" cummins back in 2003 , it was an end of the year type of deal.

matemike

Reaction score
Maybe if you got a used 2010 or older you wouldn't be charged for the diesel upgrade.

But then there goes the "resale" premise in the gas vs diesel debates, haha.

As already said, order your 2022 3500 diesel from MD or other dealer selling below MSRP while you still can. About as good as it is going to get for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread