Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW TSB/RECALL coming at the end of the month?

CJ99X

Reaction score
Heard today from a tech there may be a stop sale coming at the end of the month on both gasoline and diesel HD models. Wonder what is going on now?

Grey

Reaction score
All I can tell you, is got my new Power Wagon weeks ago and it runs great. Really likes gas toooooooooooo.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Heard today from a tech there may be a stop sale coming at the end of the month on both gasoline and diesel HD models. Wonder what is going on now?
Techs don't get rumoured info about recalls and stop sales so i doubt it. Besides if he knows there may be a stop sale why would he not know what it is about?

CJ99X

Reaction score
Techs don't get rumoured info about recalls and stop sales so i doubt it. Besides if he knows there may be a stop sale why would he not know what it is about?
This tech happens to be the owners son so I believe him as he has never lead me astray in 20+ years

CJ99X

Reaction score
All I can tell you, is got my new Power Wagon weeks ago and it runs great. Really likes gas toooooooooooo.
Love my Power Wagon, never had the camera issue with the recall I had performed yesterday but it killed my weather app I had to call Sirius to get it fired back up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread