Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Trucks

RLB

Reaction score
Just an FYI, I realize many members on here have 2019 trucks on order but for those looking at dealerships that might have the one you want, Dave Smith Ram in Idaho is showing new 2019 Ram HD’s on their website. They are showing 54 new 2500’s & 125 new 3500’s. I just came from their site, looked at at least 20 different trucks listed and they all seem to have a window sticker to look at. Didn’t see any real photos just generic pics from what I saw. Might be worth a look!

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
Didn’t see any real photos just generic pics from what I saw.
Generic pics usually indicates a vehicle that is on order but not in possession. What we really need to see are the axle and payload stickers relative to the window sticker.

Don-T

Reaction score
Now that my truck has been built I see some information on the Ram Owners website. I see the window sticker for my truck as well as all the manuals. It also show the payload is 4110 and the towing is 24,500 pounds for my CC 3500 long bed.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Now that my truck has been built I see some information on the Ram Owners website. I see the window sticker for my truck as well as all the manuals. It also show the payload is 4110 and the towing is 24,500 pounds for my CC 3500 long bed.

MOPAR site may be incorrect... it claims my 1500 has a payload of 1780, it doesn't, it's 1310....

Don-T

Reaction score
The truck is a 4X4. The tow and payload charts show 4420 payload so the owner’s site shouldn’t be off more that a couple of hundred pounds. My current 3500 door sticker is off only about 100 pounds from the owner’s site.You are tight though. Some of the numbers are way off. You would think when you use your VIN the system would go by the as built weight but it seems to go by just the model and trim without options.

Don-T

Reaction score
MOPAR site may be incorrect... it claims my 1500 has a payload of 1780, it doesn't, it's 1310....
Did you get this numbers from the My Garage page on the owner’s site or from the towing and payload selector? I wonder if they use the same numbers?

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
You would think when you use your VIN the system would go by the as built weight but it seems to go by just the model and trim without options.

You would think... payload is why I'm hanging out over here, granted the wife didn't mention anything about getting a TT until after I had the truck so I'll be trading in the 1500 for a 2500 and figuring out if I should get the 6.4 Hemi or the 6.7 Cummins...

Did you get this numbers from the My Garage page on the owner’s site or from the towing and payload selector? I wonder if they use the same numbers?

The payload # is off the My Mopar site after logging in...

switz

Reaction score
My truck is built and is on a train in Mexico. How can you see the window sticker? I looked on the Ram website and can't seem to find where to enter the VIN. Thanks

switz

Reaction score
Thanks so much. The sticker is there. $90,120.00 msrp.

switz

Reaction score
Just got the info it is in Texas waiting to be shipped. At least it is in the USA! I have been a Ford guy my entire life owning many pick-ups. I just sold a 2017 F350 Dually after I drove my buddy's new Ram 1500. The interior is clearly the best in the industry.

danelwayne

Reaction score
I am sure the truck is a 4X4. The payload of the tow charts shows 4420 payloads. so it means the owner’s site shouldn’t be off more than a couple of hundred pounds. currently, i have 3500 Ram truck which i use for NYC 24-hour towing services, the door sticker is off only about 100 pounds from the owner’s site.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
I am sure the truck is a 4X4. The payload of the tow charts shows 4420 payloads. so it means the owner’s site shouldn’t be off more than a couple of hundred pounds. currently, i have 3500 Ram truck which i use for NYC 24-hour towing services, the door sticker is off only about 100 pounds from the owner’s site.

Owner's site claims my 1500 has a payload of 1780, it doesn't, it's 1310.... work/fleet vehicles tend to not come with as many 'options'. @hutchman has a rather basic Tradesman, payload per the Ram Chart is 3,680, his door sticker reads 3,307 .

Users who are viewing this thread