Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*NEW* Rebates applicable to 2024 HD Orders

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Morning everyone!

Just logged in this morning to see two new rebates that have been expanded to 2024 MY HD trucks from RAM.
Confirmed with the incentives office that these ARE lockable incentives, meaning they would be protected along with your agreed purchase price when placing a sold order.
Available nationally, they are:
- Commercial Truck Season -$1,000 (Not applicable to Cab & Chassis orders)
- Bonus Cash -$500 (applicable to all 2500/3500 orders)

As a refresher our sold orders for HD trucks right now are discounted 11% (dealer discount) before the rebates listed above

On a $85,000 MSRP HD
-$9,350 Dealer Discount
-$1,000 Commercial truck Season
- $500 Bonus Cash
Total $74,150 (12.75% off) before Fees & Taxes
(Our fees are only the $425 Doc Fee and $4 Temp Tags)

A word on affiliate - this IS STACKABLE with affiliate, but to ensure that you're capturing the "today" rebates, your affiliate must have already been active for minimum 30 days before ordering, otherwise it is only available at the time of delivery, not today's date.
Cannot predict if they are going to keep renewing those rebates from one month to the next, so I just have to clarify that. For Mark Dodge, our affiliate discount on trucks is another 1% off our MARK DODGE PRICE (price after dealer discount) because we're already well below the normal affiliate preferred price guaranteed by the prorgam.

First responder and military is also still stackable with the aforementioned, for another $500 if valid.

As always, any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on the forum or by email at aboi@markdodge.net

jsalbre

Reaction score
Not that you have any control over it, but I have to chuckle that the "Commercial Truck Season" discount doesn't apply to C&C trucks.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Not that you have any control over it, but I have to chuckle that the "Commercial Truck Season" discount doesn't apply to C&C trucks.
NO kidding! But actually depending on how the builds come out, sometimes we can do better than our standard 11% on C&Cs, the margins are a little different - but all depends on the specific build.
We do normally require a $2K on those, however, as we do not habitually stock them - since we don't sell 4500/5500 and don't do fleet, we don't have many inquiries on instock C&Cs. I have had some good participation on orders, however, I think about 25 this year so far.

aaron_huber

Reaction score
Will those apply to existing orders as well? My 3500 has been at Port Allen for almost three weeks so I'm hoping it will be on your lot any day now.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Will those apply to existing orders as well? My 3500 has been at Port Allen for almost three weeks so I'm hoping it will be on your lot any day now.
Yes as long as it arrives before 10/31 and we close the deal before then.
If not, it will be whatever November incentives are - which could be same, better, or worse

Users who are viewing this thread