Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member.

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
Well I’ve had my Ram Limited Longhorn on order since Feb 12. Found this site and hopefully I’ll figure out how to check on my Ram3500DRW ORDER. Older and not real good with phone or computer. Been interesting reading and quite informative. Tom Johnson City, Texas

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for the link to check serial numbers. LOTS of posts so did not find. The dealer says it should be ready to ship 4/26. I’ll believe when I see it, I did see it on the order sheet but we will see. If it’s true I ordered 2/12/22 so I may be in luck ‍♂️
3C63RRKLXNG278672
If someone has link to check I would appreciate it. Thank you all. Tom

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking for the link to check serial numbers. LOTS of posts so did not find. The dealer says it should be ready to ship 4/26. I’ll believe when I see it, I did see it on the order sheet but we will see. If it’s true I ordered 2/12/22 so I may be in luck ‍♂️
3C63RRKLXNG278672
If someone has link to check I would appreciate it. Thank you all. Tom

There are "stickies" in the General Forum.

Look for the Build Status Codes and the VIN order tracking threads.

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
Hey Neighbor. Hopefully mine will come in by end of May. Says ready to ship on 4/26. Who knows

Lab_Rat

Reaction score
Fingers crossed. Keep us posted. Can’t wait to see the pics of the new rig!

Users who are viewing this thread