Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Thanks for allowing me to become a member of this forum. I'm new to forums so please bear with me as I figure out where to post my questions. I recently ordered a New 2022 Ram 2500 Big Horn through a dealer on Sept 29, 2021. My Build Sheet has a Status of (D) and a VIN# is assigned. How long does it usually take to reach (D1) Status when all components are available and the facility begins framing? I know once framing begins it's only a matter of hours before the unit is completed and driven off the assembly line.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Thank You! When I purchased through the dealer there was a Package Level A, B and C with Level C being the advance more expensive Package Level. If I go to RAM.com and build this same truck there is no option for Package Level C. Only Package Level 1 and Package Level B are available. Although Level B and Level C are the same cost, Level C Package the dealer printed out for me has way more options available. At this point I'm not sure what options I will be getting until the truck is delivered. Ram keeps changing the designated Letter/Number for the available packages as well as the items associated with each package. Can anyone explain?

Users who are viewing this thread