Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jimstruck

Reaction score
Need some help regarding 2011 Dually 4x4 3500 Diesel. It belonged to my deceased husband. I believe it’s the largest engine and transmission. i think it has some exhaust modifications. I may may Need to sell this but I am concerned exhaust system may need to be changed before I can sell it. Thanks for any thots.

DammitDave

Reaction score
Welcome to HDRams. My opinion on you trucks exhaust is if you're going to sell it just sell it as is. Kinda like selling a house, don't put in new carpet and paint because you don't know what the new purchaser will prefer. Most states, individual vehicle sales, the law does not require the seller to guarantee to pass inspections, it is the buyers responsibility. Good luck

Jimstruck

Reaction score
Welcome to HDRams. My opinion on you trucks exhaust is if you're going to sell it just sell it as is. Kinda like selling a house, don't put in new carpet and paint because you don't know what the new purchaser will prefer. Most states, individual vehicle sales, the law does not require the seller to guarantee to pass inspections, it is the buyers responsibility. Good luck
Thank you for the info. Makes sense. Don’t really want to sell it, as it pulls my huge Solitaire 5th wheel thru Colorado mountains.

Users who are viewing this thread