Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member, looking to be a new owner in Oregon

Thedaran

Reaction score
Looking to factory order my first Ram truck in the very near future. Has anyone worked with dealerships in the Eugene, Corvallis, Salem area?

Jettechjoe

Reaction score
Stay away from Jim Doran in Mccminville, their sales manager is a pos and manipulates truth when it comes to honoring deals, ordering vehicles etc.

I terminated my order through them and decided to give mark dodge in Louisiana my business (plenty of folks on here have done the same). Talk to Sandi and get a truck spec’d out, and have bud clary in Moses lake wa try to match. Go with whichever makes sense for you.
These are the only two dealers willing to try and compete on new truck orders for your business (appr 12% under Msrp for Mark Dodge, bud clary should be a couple of grand near their price). This forum has both of the contact peoples Info for each respective dealer

Users who are viewing this thread