Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member: 2019 Ram 2500 Limited Cummins Diesel from Orlando, FL

EGT75

Reaction score
Have just 3,000 miles on my new Ram. Traded a 2017 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Limited with the four corner airbag system - really liked that truck but the EcoDiesel had some EGR recall problems. Occasionally pull a 7,500 lbs Keystone Cougar 29 foot bunkhouse Travel Trailer that technically overloaded the 1500.

The new 2500 has the auto leveling rear air bags option and pulls the trailer effortlessly. To improve the ride (and just tinker) have just completed the installation of a complete Thuren Fabrication suspension system with King 2.5 shocks (value setting #2 in front and #1 in rear). Tires are being swapped for 285 65r20 Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT tires on the stock 20x8 wheels.

Looking forward to hearing what others are doing and learning.

Power247

Reaction score
Welcome!! Congrats on the new rig.

Greg

2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4

2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

EGT75

Reaction score
How does it ride?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huge improvement in the ride without compromising load ir towing capacities. Front end is much more compliant, far less jiggly, going over bumps and road imperfections.

Most importantly wife, who has problems with vertigo, says she feels the ride is much improved - a key factor for success.

MSundet

Reaction score
Huge improvement in the ride without compromising load ir towing capacities. Front end is much more compliant, far less jiggly, going over bumps and road imperfections.

Most importantly wife, who has problems with vertigo, says she feels the ride is much improved - a key factor for success.

It’s a beautiful truck and I like what you did, and yes happier the wife is about it the better.

Vdrsnk

Reaction score
Edit: Found what I was looking for.

Last edited:

Vdrsnk

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome. Terrible first post, my apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread