Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My First Impression

Sponge60

Reaction score
Took delivery of my 21 RAM yesterday. Ordered it in May. Coming out of a Chevy 3500, I'd like to share my first impressions as a new RAM owner. Would also enjoy reading some of your impressions on your RAM.

First noticeable difference was the ride quality. Chevy's torsion bar system feels like a horse drawn wagon compared to the RAM.

Interiors are similar, but until I get used to where everything is located, my Chevy has an advantage.

Audio, neck and neck. I had the Bose, but the Alpine speakers are holding their own. The RAM Uconnect has a busier screen, which is not a plus or minus to me. (I went with the 8.4)

I know that's just the tip of the iceberg, but I've not had it 24 hours yet. Hoping for more great impressions!

Last edited:

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Lol.. exactly. Ram interiors BLOW AWAY the Gm product. I suppose the trim level would play a large part in that though...

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
I would agree. Obviously the opinions here lean heavily toward Ram, but I've yet to hear someone say the Chevy is anything close to similar. Is it just a matter of knowing where all of the gizmos, doohickeys and whatzits are located?

Users who are viewing this thread