Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mudflaps with 37s

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
Yep, I know there are a handful of other mudflap threads and of course I've read through them all, but didn't see it called out anywhere in any of them.

Has anyone here installed mudflaps while also running 37" tires?

After the Thuren springs, I luckily didn't have to do any trimming (granted, other than a few minor trails, haven't been off the paved road much). That said, I assume the addition of additional rubber may change that.

Anyone been down this road already? If so, any recommendations?

Buzzb

Reaction score
Also Curious! Just waiting on my wheels to be delivered to put my 37's on.

Last edited:

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I am trying to avoid them unless I can make them quick release. Effectiveness will depend a lot on the wheel backspacing. I know some club members have added them and they have added attachments or small chains to pull them back when offroad. Seems counter productive, but it keeps them from getting torn off. Especially if you have to back up in soft stuff.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Dura flap sells flaps for lifted trucks with bigger rubber, don’t know if it’s what you are looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread