Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar rubber floor mats

adamsmith655

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a 22 PW headed my way and had a question. On my build sheet, it shows it coming with Mopar rubber floor mats. For those that have received trucks with these, are they any good, or are floor mat options from weather tech or husky worth it in terms of better protection?

jadmt

Reaction score
yes they are nice matts. I like them better than the weathertechs and I have had no less than 12 sets of weathertechs on many different vehicles.

Chrisminx

Reaction score
Huskyliner xact contour offer the most protection, but the OEM ones do quite well, too.

2powerwagons

Reaction score
My 19 came with the pretty cloth mats that I replaced with the rubber mats I ordered from the dealer. They're very nice. But the rear ones are kind of a bitch to get in and situated where the two halves overlap.

Maui Time

Reaction score
My 2022 PW L3 came with what I think were the standard cloth/fiber floor mats. I ordered Weathertech type mats. Less expensive and in my opinion as good as. I have been very happy with them. My factory mats are in a box in the attic now.

thkbaron

Reaction score
yeah I believe my level 3 is coming with cloth too. interesting they'd have the best package come with ****ty mats. way to charge more for it and include less.............

el_barto

Reaction score
Weird my 2019 L1 Power Wagon came with the rubber floor mats as part of the standard power wagon kit, not as an add on. I wonder if selecting “carpet mats” as an option deletes the rubber mats.

Also interesting: the Power Wagon mats have grey Ram head logo while the rubber mats you can order with other trims have Black Ram head logo.

thkbaron

Reaction score
yeah there's no other option to check for mats on a level 3. the mat option is automatically checked.

2powerwagons

Reaction score
I just looked at the sticker for my truck and it just says "front and rear floor mats". Nothing about type.

Users who are viewing this thread