Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOPAR or Husky floor liners?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm torn between these two.

Seems the MOPAR liners don't go up behind the pedals.

How's the fit and finish on the Husky? I don't see the X-Act Contour available for the fronts on 19-20 trucks, only the Weatherbeater.

I have the classic liners in my 04.5 and they've been great but are a bit slick.

Not interested in Weathertech, so please keep any comments on them to yourself.

One other thing. It seems the carpet next to the accelerator pedal is bubbled out away from the trans hump, anyone else have this issue?

NordicNevs

Reaction score
I’ll try to remember to get pictures but the Husky imo is the way to go 100% no questions about it. They have been solid and the ones I got for the 19 havent been slick at all. All I can say is they cover a lot of area and do as advertised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I’ll try to remember to get pictures but the Husky imo is the way to go 100% no questions about it. They have been solid and the ones I got for the 19 havent been slick at all. All I can say is they cover a lot of area and do as advertised.

Thanks,

Husky has the Weatherbeater, X-ACT Contour, and "classic" (diamond plate pattern. I have the classic in my 04.5 and they can be slick. The Weatherbeater looks more like the X-ACT but maybe a little thinner ribs?

The X-ACT looks and sounds more like the thick soft/rubbery OEM mats I have in my old Audi. I leave them in year round. They look nice and catch all the slop.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
I’ll try to remember what I have and take a picture in the AM

Burn'n Oil

It's a metaphor!
Reaction score
Long time user of Husky Weatherbeaters. Durable and do a fine job of keeping the winter slop confined to the mat. The ones I put in the LongHorn last Sep are no exception. Quite happy with em.

D

Deleted member 80

I've run Mopar "slush mats" in three trucks now. The current truck, being a Longhorn, included the fancy ones with the carpet insert, which I don't like. I am going to try them with the inserts removed, but there is not much ribbing under them, so they might be on the slick side, which I do not like. I remember trying liners in my 4-Runner, not 100% on the brand now, but they were way too slick for me.

g33k247

Reaction score
My last 3 trucks were all equipped with the OEM all weather floor mats. They seam to work fine. If you need more protection than that, then maybe remove the carpet and get some spray on bed liner ;)

Reactions: @JC

NordicNevs

Reaction score
20842b50620520a4807f3b16de4adcbe.jpg

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
I'm holding out for the Husky X-Act Contours... loved them in my 1500...

KLSU

Reaction score
I bought the Husky Liners and very pleased with them..

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm holding out for the Husky X-Act Contours... loved them in my 1500...

That's what I was hoping for.

Has anyone heard when they might make them available? Seems odd they still don't have them for the 2019 fronts with buckets.

jerryw1000

Reaction score
Has anyone heard when they might make them available? Seems odd they still don't have them for the 2019 fronts with buckets.

Hmmm, I put a set in my new 2020 Laramie 2500 Crew Cab with bucket seats and center console the day it arrived last month. Husky did not list them for the 2020 but did list them for the 2019's so I used their Contact to verify the '19 model would fit the '20. They said they were the same but they were having problems getting the 20 info on their web site. I found a set of '19 front and back Husky's on Amazon that just had a price drop to $143.20 and free shipping so I bought them 2 weeks before my ordered truck arrived.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I put a set in my new 2020 Laramie 2500 Crew Cab with bucket seats and center console the day it arrived last month. Husky did not list them for the 2020 but did list them for the 2019's so I used their Contact to verify the '19 model would fit the '20. They said they were the same but they were having problems getting the 20 info on their web site. I found a set of '19 front and back Husky's on Amazon that just had a price drop to $143.20 and free shipping so I bought them 2 weeks before my ordered truck arrived.

The only front mats listed for 2019 are the Weatherbeater. The X-ACT Contour mats are not shown.

jerryw1000

Reaction score
The only front mats listed for 2019 are the Weatherbeater. The X-ACT Contour mats are not shown.

I just looked at their web site and you are correct.......but it was not that way in January. They Husky part number for the full set front and back is 54788 and here is a link to them on Amazon for the 2019 but they are the same for the 2020. They are $176.02 today with free shipping.

jerryw1000

Reaction score

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I just looked at their web site and you are correct.......but it was not that way in January. They Husky part number for the full set front and back is 54788 and here is a link to them on Amazon for the 2019 but they are the same for the 2020. They are $176.02 today with free shipping.

Thanks!

Who would have thought you could find the correct items directly on the product manufacturers own site? They must farm out their storefront. I'm glad their products are better than their web support staff.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

The X-ACT Contours listed above in the Amazon link are $176 shipped and they fit near perfect.

The indents for the retainers are a tad off, but they go in if forced and will probably work themselves into shape when they get good and warm.

They're not as rubbery as the Limited factory mats, but I like them and there's coverage behind the pedals.

Thanks to everyone for their input and info.

carlrx7

Reaction score
Glad i waited until the truck came in because these limited car mats are very nice! Will be ordering the husky x-act when winter comes though as they wont stand a chance against the snow/mud days. Correction: found some "like new" for $75 on amazon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread