Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile Office? Let's Hear Your Thoughts!

Is your Ram truck your mobile office?

• Yes but only while sitting in the passenger seat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but only while in the rear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Hello All!

We are finding more and more people are using their trucks to get their work done - especially recently as it seems like people are working from pretty much everywhere.

Select all that apply and feel free to elaborate in the comments! Also, feel free to send in your photos of your mobile office setup.

aaronedmonton

Reaction score
Desk that flips out from console and extends over drivers lap. Need to browse hdrams.com while I’m driving.
I actually could have used this as I ate a chipotle bowl in my front seat. Would have been nice not to hold the bowl the whole time lol

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I would like to be able to turn off all the dash screens in ACC mode. A laptop platform that flips out over the center console would allow me to do photo/video editing.

Not really office-related, but I would rather be able to dim the dang backup camera in reverse more than anything else you change in the cab. The thing is blinding right now.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to be able to turn off all the dash screens in ACC mode. A laptop platform that flips out over the center console would allow me to do photo/video editing.

Not really office-related, but I would rather be able to dim the dang backup camera in reverse more than anything else you change in the cab. The thing is blinding right now.

I have a feeling my new truck is going to be a major pain every morning we go to hunt. These things are just not stealthy. Police lighting mode messes everything up too, I tried.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I have a feeling my new truck is going to be a major pain every morning we go to hunt. These things are just not stealthy. Police lighting mode messes everything up too, I tried.

There are some dark sky events in our local mountains. No way could I take the truck there. You are not even allowed an interior dome light unless it is red.

Speedracer93CobraR

Reaction score

THIS times a million. I hate how bright the screen is automatically when backing.

Users who are viewing this thread