Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirror upgrade on 22 Laramie to power fold/BSM

dvpvic

Reaction score
I am trying to upgrade mirrors for my 2022 ram mega cab 2500 6.7. Currently only option I have on mirrors is heat, memory, aux backup LED on mirrors and adjustable (main larger mirror only). I want to add power folding and BSM (like the infotainment kit). Im not to confident in them as they weren't very helpful and were not very certain that they could retain the AUX LED on mirror etc. Plus 3k is alot of money for that. My current mirrors are chrome but I want to order black ones. Ive searched auto trader for a truck with the options I want but all trucks with BSM also have convex adjust (which I dont). Ive used alpha OBD in the past so im familiar with the programming of sales codes etc. Ive gotten VINS from two different trucks (one with BSM and one without) but I dont know which modules I need to order when I call the dealer for em. Anyone shed some light on this for me? Ive tried reaching out to the famous Jimmy07 but I didnt got much other than he has the harnesses available for purchase.

TIA

Users who are viewing this thread