Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirror options

kevin588127

Reaction score
Recently took delivery of my 22 Big Horn. It has the standard manual fold Ram tow mirrors. I had these same mirrors on my 1500, or so I thought. I can't seem to find an adjustment that I like with these mirrors and the blind spot mirror is weird when the mirrors are flipped down. They are decent when flipped up but I don't like running them up when I'm not towing. I'm thinking of doing the boost auto GM style mirrors. Anyone have any input on them? I have non power fold so I am hoping they don't add any width to the truck.

flan

Reaction score
It’s up to you but I’d hang around for a bit and see how guys are liking the new ‘23 tow mirrors, they will probably be backwards compatible.

kevin588127

Reaction score
It’s up to you but I’d hang around for a bit and see how guys are liking the new ‘23 tow mirrors, they will probably be backwards compatible.
Thought about that but a availability could be awhile yet. Also likely that the cost will be much higher.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
I loved my boost auto parts GM mirrors on the 4th gen, but since I have the 360 cameras on my '22 I can't use them on mine otherwise I would've already ordered another set. I'm hopeful the '23 mirrors are an easy swap, the fact Ram has stuck with the moose antlers so long is really my only major gripe with Rams.

Users who are viewing this thread