Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival

1964PW

Reaction score
Anyone going to the MAOF in a couple weeks? Just sent them an email asking if their allow full size trucks on the trails. Also the 20x20 camping spots quickly run out of room when your truck takes up about half that spot.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
The trails on property only say no vans!

The off property group rides are through Rothrock and Bald Eagle State Forest. They are just forest roads with a few drivable trails.

I have had my Trail Whale on every single one of them. Pinstripes may happen, but you will fit no issue.

There are plenty of YouTube videos showing the on property trails.

1964PW

Reaction score
@DevilDodge Good deal, I just received a reply from Mainline with the same info. Camping does not seem to be strictly limited to the 20x20 spot so the bigger tent is getting packed.

We are looking forward to some different landscape, I'll look up the videos.

We will have the Green PW with a Smart Cap and Saltas. Stop and say Hi.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
I will be there just Saturday, if I get a chance I will for sure stop by.

Seems camping is in a section of large field. Best I can tell, 20 x 20 is the minimum...in case they get a large crowd...but from what I have seen in pictures from friends...there will be lots of room.

I live just outside of Rothrock and am in Both there and Bald Eagle often

I will be in one of these two trucks...without the camper!IMG_20230712_142703.jpg

I have never been, but have a few friends who have and will be attending again...seems to be a very good time, with some cool classes and fun trails both on property and off.

Hoping for good weather!

1964PW

Reaction score
How's the cell coverage in that area? Been kicking around getting an In-Reach for awhile now but trying to wait for a sale.

The Starship launch was cool to see on TV, looked a little slow but in-person would put things in perspective.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like I will actually be arriving Friday late afternoon early evening.

Getting excited about the chance to spend some time with like minded people and see some of the ways people enjoy their time outdoors!

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
The festival was a good time. Mainly because I got to finally meet the people I have been having conversations with for the last 3 years in the virtual world.

One of those friends is a YouTuber and he filmed a trail ride I put on in Rothrock State Forest.

We had two RAM trucks...

Users who are viewing this thread