Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mickey Thompson Baja a/t

Balerion86

Reaction score
I’ve been looking at the Mickey Thompson Baja boss a/t. The only problem I find with them is the weight and possible decrease in gpm. I have a buddy at work get them and hasn’t noticed a change in his gpm but he also drives a 1/2 ton. Does anyone have any experience with them on their 2500 or 3500?

Balerion86

Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking, but they are 25lbs a piece more than the stock transforce tires though.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
I put them on my Power Wagon and so far I like them. 35x12.50R17.
As far as MPG, it's hard to tell. I installed them shortly before moving out of Kali. Better gas in Nevada? Slower speeds because of where I live? I don't know. But my MPG is better.

Jacob

Reaction score
I've had them about 2 years. Been a great tire. I was looking at them the other day, tread still looks good. I did lose about 3 mpg on the highway. Oddly my towing mpg didn't seem to change much. Mine are 295 something 18. I probably won't get them again because I lost my muddy deer lease.

Jacob

Reaction score
They are a very heavy tire. Made in USA. Looks sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread