Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memory seats and seat exit functions not working

Farmer 5500

Reaction score
I programmed my '20 5500 to move the seat all the way back when key turned off. Also had programmed 2 seat positions using the small buttons by the door handle.
All these functions quit last week.
When I use the buttons next to door handle to program seat memory positions, they show up as programmed on the instrument cluster, but don't respond to the buttons, or set to their memory positions when ignition button is turned on.
Everything else seems to be working.
Any ideas?

JHeat2500

Reaction score
I programmed my '20 5500 to move the seat all the way back when key turned off. Also had programmed 2 seat positions using the small buttons by the door handle.
All these functions quit last week.
When I use the buttons next to door handle to program seat memory positions, they show up as programmed on the instrument cluster, but don't respond to the buttons, or set to their memory positions when ignition button is turned on.
Everything else seems to be working.
Any ideas?
You may have figured it out by now, but if not, I had the same issue and it was a simple fix. Simply adjust your seat all the way forward and all the way back. Once I did that, my presets began working again imediately.

rossagge

Reaction score
Found another thread on this in the new member section for a 2018. This just happened to my 2022. Thanks for the "fix". Very helpful.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread