Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making the leap to no spark plugs !

OuterUB

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the admission ..... :)

Ordered my 2022 2500 Cummins Bighorn w/ 4X4 and RamBox on 10/8/21 :cool:

I'll miss my 2017 1500 5.7L Night Edition Sport but I need a little bit more towing capacity.

Any intel on 2022 2500 orders ?

freeram

Reaction score
Hi OuterUB, Welcome. You're going to love the non-spark plug engine. Right now it's a waiting game.

OuterUB

Reaction score
Hi OuterUB, Welcome. You're going to love the non-spark plug engine. Right now it's a waiting game.
Fortunately my dad tought me to be patient.... One more camping trip with the 1500 this year then the trailer is stored for the winter. No mountain trips until next year so I can wait.

OuterUB

Reaction score
Welcome to the darkside!
:D I've had a dark side for years and nobody knew it until now !

Thanks man .... glad I made the switch. Tired of worrying if my 8-speed Torque Flight was gonna detonate in the Smokies one day after warranty expiration.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
:D I've had a dark side for years and nobody knew it until now !

Thanks man .... glad I made the switch. Tired of worrying if my 8-speed Torque Flight was gonna detonate in the Smokies one day after warranty expiration.
The 8 speed ZF trans will not detonate thats for sure they are a beast if a trans and used on the 6.4L 2500/3500s

The torque flights 8HP90 are used for the hellcats not the pickups

Users who are viewing this thread