Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love my new Recons

Arth

Reaction score
How much did the total cost, mount and balance, set you back if you don’t mind me asking? I’m looking at the same tire size

I was able to pick up my set from discount tire during a sale on top of my 5% for using their card with another 5% to military. Came out to about $1300 installed for all four.

Reaction score
I was able to pick up my set from discount tire during a sale on top of my 5% for using their card with another 5% to military. Came out to about $1300 installed for all four.

wow, that's an outstanding price.

louisiana_dog

Reaction score
Thanks, I was quoted at ~$2000 for four. The place does great work but I am thinking of shopping around a bit more.

Reaction score
i just bought (4) 35x111.5R20 and paid $1700 delivered and does not include mount/balance etc. So i wont be too far off $2000 when it's all said and done.

louisiana_dog

Reaction score
I went ahead and had them installed. It will be a while before I can get them off road. They look good though, and hilariously, my truck was the only one with mud on it in the lift shop….I never was the thing but need to.

Arth

Reaction score
Pulled a 40 foot enclosed trailer a little over 2500 miles recently with these tires. They performed very well, zero issues. I ran another 1000 miles or so unloaded after that and had them rotated. So far so good.

Users who are viewing this thread