Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for graphics recommendations

Jsw

Reaction score
So I recently purchased a 2019 2500 with the 6.4 and 4WD (I absolutely love this truck). Looking for some creative ideas for exterior graphics. Its a crew cab, long bed, in bright white. Wanting something to make it look a little more interesting, and not so much like a plain work truck. Any ideas? I also don't want "off the shelf" graphics that looks like they came from the local parts store.

Attachments

• Ram 1.JPG
    Ram 1.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Ram 2.JPG
    Ram 2.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Ram 3.JPG
    Ram 3.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 18

Jsw

Reaction score
Ok....I've probably been spending too much time thinking about this.... LOL.

But can I get ya'lls opinion? I am thinking of do something that is slightly hinting back to a nostalgic Dodge product, but with a twist. I have 3 Sig handguns, and love them (and I'm very pro 2A). SO......was thinking of doing something similar to the Super Bee stripe/logo but instead of putting the "Super Bee" as shown in the attached photo, putting the "SIG" logo in its place, and using a black stripe matching the old super bee stripe. What do you think?

Attachments

• Sig.jpg
    Sig.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Super bee stripe kit.jpg
    Super bee stripe kit.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 14

TexMarQue

Reaction score
I would worry that it makes my truck a target for break ins. If that isn’t a concern, it could look good. Not going to know for sure until you at least mock it up.

Reactions: Jsw

Users who are viewing this thread