Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Bed Cover For My 3500 Long Horn Dually

Brutus3500

Reaction score
Guys,

Need a bed cover for times that camper if off the truck, So I need something with no railing or anything. Just basic protection from Elements . I have 8' bed. Please help me to find a good fit.

Brutus3500

Reaction score
I got the Gator SFX after reading so many reviews. Also I just needed to cover the bed sometimes when I am not driving with camper. Also my truck is indoor when I am at home. So I found SFX very trifold a good option.

swab

Reaction score
Guys,

Need a bed cover for times that camper if off the truck, So I need something with no railing or anything. Just basic protection from Elements . I have 8' bed. Please help me to find a good fit.

Extang Solid Fold ALX. Got one as a replacement to a delaminating G2 for a truck in our fleet and the driver loves it. No rails but lose full access to the bed unless you remove it.

Lerker

Reaction score
I have the mopar trifold cover, which came with my truck. It's definitely more robust than one I purchased aftermarket years ago (can't remember brand). I'm happy with it and use it for the same purpose you'll use yours.

Window sticker says $695. I feel like that's a fair price for what it is.

scrmblr2

Reaction score
Truxedo. I had one on my old ‘99 7.3 ford. Lasted a decade and then I upgraded truck. Put the lo-profile one on my ‘23. I like the roll up units as they give the covered bed and an open bed pretty easily. My current concern is if I get an inbed camper….will probably have to remove it when using camper.

Users who are viewing this thread